psstttt...

Don't expect to find anything too riveting here..Im a mother not a writer:))


Saturday, January 18, 2014

No sleep? Suck it up buttercup!

How is it possible to have the longest week ever but yet it flew by so fast as it is a week since I last posted.
  Sleep has been eluding me and the craters for under eye circles look like the black holes from space.
I have woken up for 530 am swim practices, cleaned shit off the walls (wont post those pics as I fear you will throw up lol),played hide n seek for 100 times,folded the same laundry 5 times as the boys love to "help" out,driven other peoples kids around as it seems I have nothing else to do with my life. rearanged furniture,planned a home demo, baked 3 cakes--which mysteriously had chunks missing just after hitting the counter(passed the twins taste test),had meetings and survived the migraine from hell.
    The light of my days was seeing those little faces when they wake up happy but still too tired to terrorize the house and bedtime when they wrap their arms around and say luv you .....the girls are too big to do that now or too cool...maybe Ill sneak in when they are sleeping and cuddle them...

  At the end of the day and no matter how much poop I deal with ..wether on the walls or peoples shit...I will love my family but all I ask from them is to let me SLEEP!!!! just for 5 minutes lol..good thing I love them ox
  

No comments:

Post a Comment